Songs

   Answer the following questions!

 1. What is the title of those songs?
1. Pretty Girl
2. Memories

 2. Who is the singer?
 1.Maggie lindemann
2.Maroon 5

 3. Write the parts of the song lyric as the above example!
 1.PRETTY GIRL MAGGIE LINDEMAN
 [Chorus]
 I can swear,, I can joke I say what's on my mind If I drink,, if I smoke I keep up with the guys And you see me holding up my middlefinger to the world Fuck your ribbons and your pearls 'Cause I'm not just a pretty girl 
 [Verse 1]
 I'm more than just a picture I'm a daughter and a sister Sometimes it's hard for me to show That I'm more than just a rumor Or a song on your computer There's more to me than people know
 [Pre-Chorus]
Some days I'm broke,, some days I'm rich Some days I'm nice,, some days I can be a bitch Some days I'm strong,, some days I quit I don't let it show,, but I've been through some sshit [Chorus]
 I can swear,, I can joke I say what's on my mind If I drink,, if I smoke I keep up with the guys And you see me holding up my middlefinger to the world Fuck your ribbons and your pearls 'Cause I'm not just a pretty girl [Verse 2]
I'm more than just a number I'm a hater,, I'm a lover Sometimes it's hard for me to show That I'm more than just a title Or a comment going viral There's more to me than people know [Pre-Chorus]
Some days I'm broke,, some days I'm rich Some days I'm nice,, some days I can be a bitch Some days I'm strong,, some days I quit I don't let it show,, but I've been through some shit [Chorus]
 I can swear,, I can joke I say what's on my mind If I drink,, if I smoke I keep up with the guys And you see me holding up my middlefinger to the world Fuck your ribbons and your pearls 'Cause I'm not just a pretty girl

2.Maroon 5 Memories
  Chorus:
 Here's to the ones that we got Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not 'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories Of everything we've been through Toast to the ones here today Toast to the ones that we lost on the way 'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories And the memories bring back, memories bring back you
  Verse 1:
There's a time that I remember, when I did not know no pain When I believed in forever, and everything would stay the same Now my heart feel like December when somebody say your name 'Cause I can't reach out to call you, but I know I will one day, yeah
 Pre-Chorus:
 Everybody hurts sometimes Everybody hurts someday, ayy-ayy But everything gon' be alright Go and raise a glass and say, ayy Chorus:
Here's to the ones that we got Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not 'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories Of everything we've been through Toast to the ones here today Toast to the ones that we lost on the way 'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories And the memories bring back, memories bring back you
  Verse 2:
There's a time that I remember when I never felt so lost When I felt all of the hatred was too powerful to stop (Ooh, yeah) Now my heart feel like an ember and it's lighting up the dark I'll carry these torches for ya, that you know I'll never drop, yeah

 4. Why do you like those songs?
because the song is very interesting and also delicious when heard

5. What do the songs tell about?
 1. This song has a meaning, women need to have the nature does not care about the assessment of others about the physical.
2. themed about losing someone we love. In the lyrics of the song it is told, that Adam Levine was injured because he had 'lost' someone he loved. To treat all that, he then drank liquor with his friends. Drinking alcohol, usually becomes an escape when we lose our loved ones. alcohol can also make us hallucinate, and bring up good memories of the past, maybe that's the purpose that Levine wants to express. The effect of alcohol is also then provoked his emotions into an overflowing, he he constantly remembers the person he loved with an unconscious state.

 6. What kind of are they?
 1. Pretty girl: Pop
2. Memories: Pop

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Home experience